Saturday, October 10

FINALLY MARRIED!!!!



We got married in the Oquirrh mountain Temple On 9-09-2009! (yes, that was on purpose) Our reception was in a beautiful landscaped backyard, and we loved it. Great food, great company, music and our singer and friend Jake Purser. It was a very memorable day. For those who may be interested, the dress I wore at the temple was my moms, which my grandma made. I wore it because I wanted the 2 of them "with" me while I was in the temple since neither of them could be inside with me; although I know my Grandma was there in spirit :) We have been married for a month now, and things are going great! We are working on putting things together and having our place look amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you had a blog! Cute pics! I hate to say but I look SSOO ugly in that family pic by the temple! AAaahh!! Oh well, you guys look amazing and that's all that matters! ;) How are you guys doing? Don't you LOVE being newlyweds? I still feel like a newlywed to be honest, it just gets better and better! Anyway you two are adorable together! You will make cute babies! (someday down the road) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...