Wednesday, March 2

I need help with my addiction!!!!

YES!!! My HAIR is my addiction! I know it may be ridiculous to
some of you, but, I go through "withdrawals" if my hair has
not been cut and/or colored every other month or so.
And can I tell you that in the time that
Dallin and I have been INCREDIBLY broke,
I-am-going-CRAZY!!

I keep thinking about what I want to do since I can't get it done so when the $$ comes when I can FINALLY get my hair touched again, I will "know" what I want to do.
The thing is, I keep changing my bloody mind and have NO friggin' clue on what I wanna do!!!

So, therefore, I need help with my addiction.

The above pictures shows about 40% of the things I have done to my hair over the years.
I chose these ones just to give an idea of the mixture of what I have done.
What do you like?
Black?
Brown?
Blond?
Red?
I've done all the (natural) colors you can do.
I've done a lot of different hair cuts.
Boy short is something I WILL NOT do.
SO,
I'm all ears :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...