Wednesday, December 14

Please, stay in heaven for now!

It's hard being the oldest and watch some of my siblings struggle with some of their choices and trials in their lives. I love all my siblings very much, but, Amber is the only one that I have developed a strong, friend relationship with. I love my sister sooo much! I would pretty much drop everything and do anything for her. It kills me seeing my sister in the hospital. I know she is fine and more than likely everything is going to turn out fine, but, I'm still going to worry, anyway. 




She is working on baby #2. He is due February 14th and her water broke 2 days ago; she is only 31 weeks along and this little guy is only about 3 pounds. She was so close on having to be induced yesterday and I am so grateful that she wasn't. She is currently on strict bed rest and they want to keep her at the hospital for the next 3 weeks hoping to get her to 34 weeks where he will be more stable out of the womb. 
Her water broke early with Harlin, but, not this early! He made it to 6 pounds. I can't believe he is going to be 3 in February. I just hope and pray that everything turns out ok. 

2 comments:

  1. aw that's so hard! i hope it all works out! try to not stress too much! (if that's possible... i'd be a wreck too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is alright too! That's so hard and scary. I remember when Sarah went into labor early. I remember how scared and worried for her I felt. I hope and pray that everything will be alright with Amber and her little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...