Monday, October 8

Blessings

Things over the past few weeks have been answers to prayers. My prayers have been more prayers in my heart; I'm making a goal to do better with personal prayers. So, I'm sure for those who have been praying for us - those have been answered as well. I've been meaning to blog for awhile, but I've been so busy. I guess everything starts back at the start of August, but, I think I'll hold your attention captive and save that for another time. 
The past few weeks, I can see the Lords hand has been involved in my life; I can only hope I can be humble and give the gratitude he deserves. My 2 vacations were much needed and memorable. My job has been a HUGE blessing! My mom moved back home, and I feel many things fell in place for our house. 
First off, I can't say how perfect my job is; it's everything I've wanted in a job and more.



Our house. *sigh* Can I tell you when my Realtor called and told us that we got the house - I can't believe I didn't cry! This-house-is-PERFECT! Yes, it's in Magna, but, it's the nicest neighborhood I've seen in Magna. It's the perfect size, a central location between both of our jobs, and everything I wanted in a house. My biggest 3 things was I wanted an open floor plan, a 2nd bathroom, and a fenced yard. The sellers also let us keep the fridge, stove, microwave, and dish washer - the ONLY thing we need to buy is a washer and dryer. The house is move in ready. I can't think of a better place to start our first ever home together. :) 


P.S. This wasn't as detailed as I wanted it to be because it is getting late and I am tired, so, hopefully I will add on later. :D goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...