Thursday, November 29

Baby Boy is here!

My sister had her THIRD baby today! I can't believe it. All boys.... she's going to have her hands full! I love being an aunt..... what can I say? I think I have some of the cutest nieces and nephews on the planet ;) 

As of right now, this adorable boy doesn't have a name yet, but, he is loved regardless. (UPDATE: His name is Waylen Ray James. I love my sister to death, but can't stand her name choices! [Yes, I've told her this] So, I'm gonna call him James.)

The crappy part about his birth: my sister had to have a c-section; it bothers me knowing my sister was cut open. 
The awesome part about his birth:
HE'S NOT A PREMIE! His 2 brothers were really early and had to be in the NICU and were 5 or less pounds. This little guy was a week early and is 7 pounds! YAY!!!


Proud momma 3rd time around. 

Star-struck auntie.

Hubby getting his baby meter filled.

My mom and I saying good-bye before we left.

1 comment:

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...