Thursday, June 24

Park City

So, yesterday, June 23rd was my dad and step-mom's 9th Anniversary. They decided that every 2 or 3 years that they would take the whole family out on a trip for their Anniversary. So, this was the family trip year. They went to Park City and invited Dallin and I to come for a day or 2. So, we did! We went swimming, hot tubbing, hiking, BBQ'ing, and enjoyed cable tv that none of us have; and of course, we enjoyed everyone's company :)

Enjoy the pics :) (Sorry, there are none of me; kinda hard when I'm behind my camera that no one else knows how to work ;) )






Where we stayed




My dad; I FINALLY gave him his late birthday/Father's Day gift; he liked it :)


My step mom; I thought she looked pretty that day :)


My sister Becky


My silly 7 year old sister, Katie.


My little brother, Robert. He is 3. I love this kid :)


My adorable, 1 year old baby sister, Rachel.
(yes, I have a sister that young!)


Dallin being cute with my baby sister

My cute hubby on our way home :)


Ok, this next picture has nothing to do with our trip, but, it's an accomplishment I have finally reached!


This is my Masterpiece of all my art I have done over the years. This I drew with colored pencil my senior year of high school. It's been laying around my house for 4 years and I have lived in fear that it would get destroyed, just cuz thats my luck. After FOUR YEARS I have FINALLY gotten it framed! I am so happy that I found this frame on MAJOR sale so that I could actually afford to do it!

1 comment:

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...