Sunday, September 12

The thorny roads in life.

I have been meaning to blog lately, just did not have the time to do so, now, unfortunately, I (Ashley) now have all the time in the world. I lost my job on saturday, Sept 11th, in my mind, in a wrongful way. As much as I disliked my job, that was our main source of income and we are at a loss of what to do until another job is found. I will eventually get to my birthday, my Granma being baptized, our 1st anniversary, etc., but for now, this is the bit of news I bring. I just hope we find something soon, because, we have trips planned and I don't want to back out of seeing my mom and my sister for Thanksgiving since I never get to see them anymore. Until next time, hope everyone is having a better time in life. . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Ashley. I hope you find something soon! Just keep praying and I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...