Saturday, February 12

A quote to live by . . .

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find
out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die
to find out there is."

I am SO glad I have stumbled across this quote! I have more people that I am close to that are in-active, non-LDS, or Athiest and I hate getting into religious talks with them because we always get to a point in the conversation where it's brought up, "How do you know there is a God?" Truth is, I don't. I have been more in-active than active in my life, I have never had a solid testimony, never read the B.O.M. in it's entirety, and I never went on a mission to become more knowledgeable in my own religion. But these words are exactly what I needed to hear for those situations . . . I may not know for sure God is up there, but, I believe he is real and there and loves me; and like the quote says, I would rather live my live as good as I can to die to find out there is no God and KNOW I lived a good life (and my posterity), than to live a selfish life and die and be judged by a Just God.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...