Thursday, March 24

AN ACTUAL POST ABOUT MY/OUR LIFE!!!!

LOOK WHO GRADUATED TODAY!!!!!


At first I was not very excited, but, as the day wore on and we actually got there and I got to see him walk, I DID get excited! Even though this is only a small stepping stone, I'm glad Dallin is done, and it's more of a relief than anything. He still has to pass his State? National? test to be an official Pharmacy Technician. I wish it were a degree instead of a certificate, but, I guess we're taking the slow way, and, I guess thats ok.



Hopefully I can finally go to college this fall and hopefully Dallin can get a Pharm Tech job, and hopefully Dallin can decide what his career is going to be this year.

Congrats Dallin, I'm proud of you, really, I am :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...