Thursday, March 24

Day 12

A picture of something you love.

I love this little guy more than words can say. He keeps me sane. There were times in my life where he was the only being I had when no one else was there. He is my child-equivalent. Seriously, there are some days I really truly don't know what i would do with out him.

This song totally helps me to explain how much I love my dog. Every word is true; they (both) are forever loving and unconditional.

A photo of the town you live in.

So many things running through my head. This is the place where I have lived the longest in my life. Sandy has been good to me and many other wonderful things. Sandy will always be my home. BUT, I am ready to move on from here. I have been here the last 11 years and I am ready to grow my wings and find somewhere new.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...