Sunday, March 20

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

My sister Amber is my partner in crime.
We haven't done anything crazy lately since she is raising my freaking-adorable nephew, but back in the day, we were CRAZY! Seriously, she is the only girl that I can do only certain things with. She is one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do with out her! She is SO tolerant of me, and she is my finder when I can't find things, and she has an excellent/odd sense of smell and so many other things!
I swear when we were younger, I think some people thought we were lesbians because we would get REALLY weird!


A photo of your favorite place to eat.

When I was younger and my parents were first divorced, my mom/dad would take me out to eat ALL the time, so, I feel like I have eaten every where and have gotten sick of many places. I guess I prefer to eat at home, but, there is not a set cook here and I fail at cooking so, the main things that get eaten around here are ramen noodles, and many other noodle dishes.

BUT!

I do have an intense love for Greek Souvlaki, I CRAVE their rice ALL-THE-TIME! It is AMAZING! I love pita bread, too.

Other fast food places I enjoy are Arby's (kinda given since I currently work there, I'm just glad I get a discount!), Cafe Zupa's, In 'n Out's SHAKES ONLY! and Cafe Rio (YES I finally like it, it took me forever to warm up to it.)


For my more expensive taste buds, i have been a long time fan of . . .

BONSAI! SO yummy! Their onion soup is TO DIE FOR!
I also like, P.F. Changs, Red Lobster, and any really good steak house . . and probably TGI Friday's (considering my girl friend and I are "usuals" there for one server.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...