Saturday, March 26

Day 13

A picture of your favorite band or artist/Your favorite musician and why?

I'm lame, I can't pick just one.
For starters:

I LOVE Josh Groban! When he first became popular, I thought we was an old guy because is voice is so rich and beautiful and mature, I could not believe how young he was . . and still is!
One of my many dreams is to sing a duet with him. I know pretty much all his songs :) My mom can tell you how many times she has walked in on me singing my heart out to his CD's!
Linkin Park! I fell in love with them when I was in 8th or 9th grade and I have been hooked ever since! I will be an LP fan for LIFE! I hope they stick around forever like Metallica, U2, etc.

Amy Lee/Evanesence. I love how they are an awesome rock band and she has a beautiful voice to sing along with :) Saw her in concert and she's crazy! But, I lover her!

Other chick rock bands I love are Flyleaf and Nightwish!

The lovely Carrie Underwood.
She will always be my all time favorite American Idol winner. Her voice is beautiful and she is easy for me to sing along with. I think we have similar vocal styles.

SKILLET, gotta love my christian rock bands! They have such awesome songs and I LOVE that the girls totally jam out! The blond plays the drums and SINGS while she drums, she is amazing! and the brunette plays the electric Violin? Viola? She's awesome too! The lead singer (in between the girls) has an awesome voice PLUS he's cute! ;)
Last but not least, Eminem. Judge me all you want, I don't care. My brother has always loved him, and I didn't like him as much. But, his songs NOW, especially after he's cleaned up his life, are really great! They are so personable and since he's been down some rough roads, he wants his listeners to know they're not alone and to not give up!

As you can tell, I listen to pretty much everything and I love it all! I pretty much like anything I can sing to and/or relate to, jam out to, whatever. Music makes me happy :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...