Friday, March 11

Day 4

Ok, so, today is day 4 and all I want to do is go to bed because I am DYING! I am sleep deprived and very sick, with a fever that won't go away and body aches, a throbbing head, a cough that hurts my throat, non-stop sneezing and constant sniffling. All I can do is tough it out. I wish SO badly we had insurance so I can go to an insta-care :'(

BUT, I REALLY don't wanna get behind so, let's get this done and over with.

Day 4: A picture of your night & My favorite photograph of my best friend.


Tonight Dallin and I caught up on playing some Left 4 dead 2; Thats our current favorite 360 game :)


We also went to a Seminar at the Institute


My Fav. pic of my best friend.

I know this is her back but, I still love this photo!
I love my Candice! She gets me when most other females don't.
She was my MOH at my wedding and this photo is SO her.
She hates dresses, and she hated that I was able to talk into wearing a
sleeved dress, but, she respects me and thats why I love her!
I also love that you can still see her tattoos so,
she wasn't able to hide all the naughty-ness ;)

Here's a pic of her front so you can see her lovely face :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...