Sunday, March 13

Day 5


A photo of yourself from high school
&
A picture of your favorite memory.

Well, I didn't REALLY start taking pictures until after I graduated high school, so, this took some digging to find.


Here is a pic of me from high school.

I hate seeing these pictures of me because in my minds eye, I don't look like this and I have a hard time believing this is me. Ugh . . . look at how long my hair is! And look at how pretty I am!?



These pictures were all taken on the last day of school at the year book signing. I had a hard time coming up with what my favorite memory would be and the only thing I could think of was the summer of 2007, which, of course, I have NO pictures of. But, that was hands down the best summer of my life and then I got thinking how the whole of 2007 was the best year I have had in my life up to date. I LOVED my senior year, I LOVED summer '07 and I LOVED going to college that fall. My life kinda fell apart after '07 and I am still trying to fix some of those broken pieces. I hope to have another care-free happy year like that one, someday.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...