Friday, March 18

A late Day 8.

A picture that makes you laugh.

As you can see, this photo is pretty funny lookin'.
This was Dallin's 23rd Birthday (2009)
My dad wanted to come over for whatever reason
and earlier in that day, my dad learned about this bandage via work (?) or something and he didn't realize it was Dallin's Birthday so when he came in we were about to do cake and my dad was all excited because he just learned how to apply this bandage and he wanted to show us. It was pretty hilarious as it was happening.

A song to match your mood.

I'm pretty exhausted right now and last I checked there is not really any "exhausting" songs out there, so, I will do what I can.

Avril Lavigne - What the hell.
I feel this song kind of fits my life right now because ever since graduating high school, I never REALLY went to college, and your early 20's are all about doing dumb things and having fun, and you usually do that stuff while living at a dorm and going to college, I was not fortunate to go to school, all I did was work, and lose my job; sounds SO fun . . . not. So, I want to be care free and crazy and I can't because I TOTALLY missed that boat and that is something I can NEVER get back :(

This song I felt like listening to earlier.
30secondstomars Kings and Queens



But I can ALWAYS go for some Skillet :) MmmMmmm :)
Comotose

Awake and Alive

Hero

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease ;) :*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...