Tuesday, March 15

I skipped a day! OMG! (JK) Late Day 7

May I confess something, first?
I printed up a page that tells me all the days on it so I can look at it when ever I want and so I could start brainstorming on the tougher ones.
The downfall?
I knew which ones were coming . . . today, on both of them, I wanted to skip them. Honestly, there quite a few I'd like to skip, but, today is the start of those.

I have had a few dreams the last couple nights and after certain dreams, for me, when I wake up, my day is off the rest of that day. So, I'm not in "normal-Ashley-mode" right now.

Day 7; A picture of your most treasured item.
I honestly have no idea what to do for this one


Day 7; Your Dream Wedding.
This is the main one I wanted to avoid.
So much on my mind about this subject.

There are so many things I would have changed if we had the finances for it, but, we didn't so, what we had worked out well enough.

I guess the main things I would have liked to change so it could have been my "Dream Wedding" would be;

I wish I wasn't so stressed ALL day because I didn't really enjoy my wedding, I wish that my brother came to my wedding, I wish my family could have been in the temple with me, I wish certain other family members weren't the way they were because I would have liked for just ONE day for my family to come together and be a family.
I wish we did something different for our Honeymoon or at least planned it better.
I wish I had a marriage that would "come with" a "dream wedding."
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally know what you mean about your wedding day! I was way too stressed and I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. If I could go back I would have relaxed more. I mean everything turned out and it was a good day, but it wasn't fabulous because of all of the stress. I also would have liked some of my family members to have been in the temple as well. I also wish I would have done more to help them feel like they were included more. Good thing my parents are awesome and didn't complain about it once. I owe them so much for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...