Friday, March 4

These are some of my most FAVORITE quotes of all time!

"In family relationships, Love is really spelled, T-I-M-E - time. Taking time for each other is the key for harmony at home." - Pres. Uchtdorf

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there is." - Author unknown. Found via Joie P

"There is nothing in all this world as magnificent as virtue. It glows without tarnish. It is precious and beautiful. It is above price. It cannot be bought or sold. It is the fruit of self-mastery." - Pres. Hinckley.

"Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead." - Sean Bean as Odysseus in Troy.

Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP!!"

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

"I understand, it's not the material things that matter, it is what is inside that counts. Humility and being appreciative. I have had to rely on other people to save my life. My life was in their hands. My eyes are pretty veiled. If you never tell them, they can't learn. It is so complicated. Too complicated for words. Maybe all it's about is Love. People caring about people. Families loving each other. The circle of love. Never ending. Always going on. Maybe that's what it's all about. Pretty simple. Not really complicated at all. Love comes in so many ways. Love looks like the rain against my window. Love looks like my dog. Love is auto shop. Love is even the grease under your fingernails. Love is kindness even when you don't know someone." - Louie Hatton-Ward. (a boy from my graduating class you who died of Leukemia before he was able to graduate.)

".
.

....
..

.0.0
.0

3.++
++

+3+
+
+9+
...Harlin says Hi :)" - from my nephew and sister; I almost cried when I saw this.


"All we need to do is just be ourselves and embrace it. Our true friends will be the ones who stick by us through our bad days and not judge us." - Jenny Brown

People rarely change unless they feel accepted as they are. Once they feel they're not required to change, growth happens

‎"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Hermione Granger

"HEY ASH!! Just wanted to say hello. I am sure all in life is well, so I am not even going to ask, BUT just wanted to say that you are and your man are probably one of the most incredible couples ever!!" -Alex Howe

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control..."
- My husband :)

"What you think about when you have nothing to think about, you will become"

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience"

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

" . . . Would you go against what you know is right to save your family? . . . "
Think about it . . .

"Greatness comes not when things always go good for you; greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain." - from Dallin; author unknown

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. those quotes are amazing!!! I love the one about rather living as though there is a God to find out there wasn't, etc.
    Also, the quote by your hubby is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...