Friday, July 1

Spoke to soon . . .

This ALWAYS happens. I have horrible bad luck and that I fully blame on my dad! Rasmussen's have the worst bad luck I have ever seen! (I do, however, have the best beginners luck I have ever seen!) Whenever I get excited or get my hopes up about something, it ALWAYS goes wrong and is always canceled or never happens. Guaranteed. Every time. Which is probably another reason why I always come off so "negative". I try not to say anything in hopes that it will happen, so when it does, I can say my happy exclamation during or after. When I open my mouth before hand, I just come back later to say it's not going to happen and then I feel like an idiot for saying something thats actually not going to happen anymore. 
My birthday has not even come yet and I now believe it to be ruined already. I have that day off to discover that Dallin can't get the day off. There's no point in having the day off if he can't either. I have no one else I can celebrate with and I have no desire to spend that day by myself. I could see if I could take someones shift, but, I probably won't be in a good mood and then I won't have a day off next week. I now have no desire to celebrate my birthday and I hate our jobs right now. Pretty sure I could spend the whole day in bed crying. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You can hang with me and my monkey boys if you want! Come swimming at my apartment or to the aquarium or something. And I like any excuse to make a cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats your last name Rachel? I don't recognize the baby so, I don't know which Rachel you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...