Wednesday, June 29

I LOVE July!

July has always been my favorite month! This year has some EXTRA perks that I am excited about. To start off the month, it's my best friends birthday. Then the 4th of July, I LOVE celebrating the birthday of our country! There was much sacrifice to make this country free back then, and there is still sacrifice today. Then it's my birthday! I have been VERY spoiled when it comes to my birthday - I have NEVER been in school or had to work -EVER! With my parents being divorced, I had at least 2 parties! and it would go all weekend long usually; and sometimes I would have up to 3 or 4 parties! Then it's my little brothers birthday, then Gizmo's birthday. PERK #1 HARRY POTTER COMES OUT JULY 15TH!!!!!! I'm SO excited because I have been waiting for this for 5 YEARS! I am also very sad though because I have to re-live the ending of the series once, I am not excited for it to end a second time. I'm going to cry for sure - Harry Potter has been a major part of my life since I was what, 11 years old??  He was my friend when no one else was and has been a major part of my life for more than half my life! This month also consists of my brother-in-law, Jae's, and my step mom, Tammy's Birthdays as well. And as all Utahn's know, we have the 24th of July to celebrate our Pioneer heritage. PERK #2 MY MOM IS GOING TO VISIT THIS MONTH! I would assume by now that most of you know, I am a HUGE mommys girl. She is driving down this time so, I get to see my step dad, and Peaches!!! Peaches is my moms dog who is the mother of my dog :) AND I get to see her sexy new Mustang! We just need to make sure that Dallin doesn't steal it ;) 
So, how could I NOT love July? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...