Thursday, October 27

Catching up on past events!

This is pretty much going to be nothing but pictures. HAVE FUN! 

2010

My 22nd Birthday in July
We went to the zoo.




See the heart?

My husband is SOO silly!


Makes me wanna watch the 10th Kingdom every time I see these birds. 



Dallin INSISTED on seeing the 'roo's, I think he misses Australia.




Got my hair done for my birthday :)


Silly, silly man. 


Proof that Candice was there. 


My Grandma getting Baptized

My Grandma getting baptized was a complete shock to my family. It's  kinda a long story to explain the whole thing - but, it was really neat.
Our 1st Anniversary.






 His gifts to me.

I like how he looks in this pic, but, I HATE how I look! 




Pretty much Hotel Monaco was the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in!

Did some pretty pictures with my roses. :)

 My gifts to him. A new, purple (his fav. color) bedset, and my "paper" gift to him; I made a book of our first year of marriage. 

Dallin's birthday.

Went to the bouncy section at Classic skating which was a BLAST!

Transformers themed party. 

Honestly - who needs kids when I have a husband like this? lol. 






Can you spot the Mexican? ;) 


Christmas

So, there are a TON of pictures from Christmas. Since we had 7 people living in the house - I just picked a few. 




I think this was "my" favorite present! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...