Thursday, October 27

Now missed 2011 events

23rd Birthday









This place was SO much fun, but, I think I permanently damaged my knees, too. I could not walk normal for over a week. 

Playing dodgeball


My gifts from the hubby :) I loved my shoes that he designed for me, (I KNOW!) but they were too big :(

My gift from my awesome auntie, sent all the way from England :)


These ones replaced the too big converse - I LOVE these!!

Mom's Visit












Updated family photo with my mom's children/families.

We had a TON of fun at Lagoon!

2nd Anniversary









 Don't we have a great view?..... of the South Towne Mall? We had to be cheap this year. 






 I LOVE going to the Healing Field to remember 9/11

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I love the healing field too!! Your hotel was so pretty! Love all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...