Monday, October 10

Feeling behind

I have not posted in awhile, and feeling "behind" in the blogging world. I never did an update for my birthday, the family reunion, my mom and step dad visiting, me starting school, me quitting my job and being happily unemployed, what we did for our anniversary, my new sister being born and blessed, my sister and sister-in-law being pregnant, nothing. Now it's October and Dallin's birthday is officially less then a month away now, and I don't know what to do for his 25th birthday, especially considering the fact that we are STILL at my in-laws. (Not that living here is a BAD thing, but, it's not the preferred thing; especially since I did not think we would be here this long and we just discovered we need to stay here longer. *sigh* if we had our own space, I wouldn't care as much, but, we don't so that is not the case.) Maybe one of these days I will just throw on a bunch of pictures/videos to make up for it . . . Yes, I like this idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...