Thursday, November 10

Not Ready

Yesterday was Dallin's 25th Birthday, but, we couldn't really celebrate because of school, work, DR appt, and choir; so we were going to celebrate today and it was going to be GREAT! After I get home from running errands, getting the cake, and everything else to get ready for tonight, I come home to find our little boy died sometime today. Yoda was Dallin's cat - his pride and joy. I felt so bad waking him up from his nap to tell him. He's crushed and we are both devastated. I keep thinking, "I can't believe he's gone" and I'm sure Dallin is thinking the same thing. Yesterday he was running around, wrestling with us, cuddling, and purring his load purr - that we will never hear again. I'm bummed because Dallin's Birthday is ruined and I don't know when we'll celebrate because I don't know when we will be ready. I'm also upset because of ALL the cats here, he (seemed) to be the healthiest and I just took him to the vet 2 months ago and he was declared healthy! The other cats here haven't been to the vet in years and they are perfectly fine. This just sucks and this is SO hard; I feel like we just got over Mia dying and now Yoda is gone....


We love you and miss you Yoda.

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...