Sunday, March 11

EXCITING NEWS!

So, apparently I only blog when either A. I'm not happy with life. or B. When I'm being lazy and having "nothing better to do."

Anyway, things have been going great! School is keeping me on my toes, Dallin still hates his job, but has been getting a lot of over time (which means good money), and if we can sell my car soon, we will be able to get another car that will be completely paid off! *crossing fingers*
The best news of all, is that we got approved for a mortgage so, we are on our way in becoming homeowners! I am SOO excited!!!! I honestly don't care where we move to, I just want a yard and something nice. Dallin, on the other hand, is being extremely picky and keeps changing his mind with location and what he wants. Any advice in home hunting would be greatly appreciated! 

In the mean time, we are trying to sell my car, here is the ad on KSL. If you are interested or know anyone that is, pass it on and let us know! Hope things are going great for you guys! 
God bless!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Also, we found that areas such as West Jordan, West Valley, and Kearns usually had pretty good houses for a really good price. I don't know how you feel about Magna or Toole, but they have some really cute ones for cheap! I can't remember where Dallin works, but Toole is really only like a half an hour dive to Salt Lake City and I think Magna is even closer. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in all honesty, it's good to be picky when looking for a house. this is a huge step and it's going to be a house you're going to be in for a long long time. nick and i have been house hunting twice and you will see things you like in a house and then you will see something you really don't like. write them down, take pictures of the houses you like. also put location into consideration, will the house be able to resale there in the future? would you want your kids being raised there etc. but enjoy it, house hunting can be fun, don't stress too much about it, the right house is out there. good luck to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is SO exciting!!! Congratulations! I know how badly you two need and want a place of your own! Yay!!! My advice would be to find a realtor you can TRUST someone who is honest and will say bad things about houses and tell you the truth. If you find someone that only has good things to say, STAY AWAY haha. Also, we went through a private mortgage broker so he could pull all the different interest rates from multiple banks to get us the best loan. Good luck and have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...