Tuesday, May 28

What to say?

I want to write. I do. I just don't know what to say. . . . 
I guess all I can really do is confirm that yes, Dallin and I are getting divorced. And it's horrible. All the crying, and sleepless nights. Being alone, losing friends, being disowned by family (unfortunately yes, my family is a piece of work). It's awful. I wouldn't wish this
hell on anyone. I feel like I've always known that Dallin and I wouldn't work out, but, I tried to make things work to the best of my ability anyway. I hate that I'm going to be judged and labeled for a long time now. I can't escape it. All I can do is (try) to make the best of a hellish bad situation, and move on. There's one thing to vent frustrations to friends and family, as we no longer can rely on each other, but, I wish people would leave us be. People are meddling with a situation they have no right to be involved in. This is between us, our divorce mediators, and the Lord.

I guess what I wanna say is, if you have questions, feel free to ask Dallin AND I; as there are 2 sides to every story. Don't interfere with our process. Being informed and trying to tell either one of us what you think we should or shouldn't do isn't your place; those are 2 separate things. Kindly keep those ideas to yourself before you get yourself in trouble. I'm not afraid to get after people and protect myself and my privacy. 

So many ask how they can help. There is literally nothing anyone can do to help. We both need love and support and prayers from our loved ones on our behalf. Other than that, there is really nothing you can do. I really need money, but, I know I'm on my own with that. I'm hoping to find a 2nd job soon.

For those who have been meddling, judging, and cruel. . . . stay out of my way. 
For those of you who have been kind, loving, and supportive, thank you. It means the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley! I'm so sorry! I hope you are able to make the best out of a bad situation. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need anything! I am here for you!!!!! Trust me there is life after a divorce!!!! Don't let this drag you down! I am here for ya!Prayers being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...