Friday, May 17

Timing in the Music.


I have fallen in love with all the new songs that have been coming out recently. I don't ever remember liking so many new releases before. The thing I find interesting is how similar they are; they all seem to be about difficulties and hardships in relationships, yet I can't help loving them. They all speak to me, too. Maybe because I can relate somewhat and it soothes the aching in my heart. Some of them, as beautiful as they are, are completely haunting to me. I don't know why. 






For some reason, of all of them, 'Mirrors' gets to me the most. But, I can't explain in what way. Ominous is the only word coming to my mind right now.

These are the main 4, but, there are others as well, I'm sure you know if you listen to the radio regularly like I do. 
I find the timing of these songs just, impeccable. Dallin and I are going through a rough patch right now and I don't know if these songs help or make it worse; and I don't know how we will be coming out of this one.

I just have a feeling that 2013 isn't done throwing curve balls at us yet. 
P.S. What do you think of these songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...