Tuesday, September 21

Success!

Well, I was officially jobless for just under a week in a half and I now have a job again! The manager seems way awesome and should be an example of how I think ALL managers should be! It is called Cafe Trang. Vietnamese is NOT my forte, but, we'll see if my taste buds will broaden their horizon or not. I think this job will be a good opportunity. Although I was hoping to start transitioning OUT of the food industry, I'm pleased; but, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be one of my last food jobs ;) I just hope things start to look up for us; our first year of marriage was hard (yes, I know its supposed to be, but, I think ours was harder than the average first year) and this year in general has not been too kind, but, I'm really hoping that the roller coaster is over. I still hope to get more posts up soon, but, we will see how things go. Thanks for reading and caring and staying with us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Good! I'm glad that you found a job Ashley. You are beautiful and don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...