Sunday, March 13

Day 6

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

I really don't have anyone I would want to trade places with.
I wouldn't mind being my dog for a day though. He has it easy; I just give him his food and water everyday, lots of TLC . . . he has it easy. All the love and attention and have someone else feed me, I'll take it :)

A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

There is no other animal I would want outside of a cat or a dog. I think all other "pets" are lame. You can't exactly cuddle with a snake and a tarantula can't give you affection. I realize this means any animal, but, there is really no animal I would want; except for a green house full of butterflies (I love butterflies!) and this is something that is on my to-do list anyway, so, it's going to happen sooner or later!

But, I would truly would love to be able to have a big enough home, with a big yard, so I can have all the dogs I want :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...