Tuesday, November 22

Confession

YES! I KNOW! Too soon for a Christmas background, but, hear me out: I was waiting to get our CD from our photo session to do a new background. I originally wanted to do a more "Fallish" background to go with our new pictures and everything. I had it all planned out. Considering that we got our pictures Nov. 21st and Thanksgiving is the 24th, and as of the 25th it will officially be Christmas season, I didn't want to change backgrounds twice in a week; and I would have. The background I wanted to use was already being used by someone else I follow, so, I didn't want to do it partly because of that, too. I know that it wouldn't bother some of you, but, with my OCD, it would have really bothered me! So, I decided to go ahead and skip to Christmas already; it was hard because while I was doing it, the Scrooge in me kept screaming, "NOOO!" I am a HUGE Scrooge/Grinch. Christmas is one of my least favorite Holidays. (I would go into the reason why, but, I think I prefer to spare everyone.)

Everyone knows that the Christmas colors are red and green, so, atleast besides the colors, it's not super Christmas-y. Over all, I'm pleased with it for the most part.
OK. Now I feel better after explaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...