Friday, April 19

A dream come true!

So, I'm still wondering if I'm dreaming, but, I know I'm not. I got a new job on Tuesday and I LOVE it!!! I'm finally working with dogs! It is so hard to get into the 'animal industry'. I now work at City Pet Club, or CPC for short. It's pretty much a day care for kids, but with dogs, who also sometimes spend the night, and there is also cats. There's lunch time, nap time, play time, the occasional fight you need to break up, it sounds just like kids, right? In this case, volunteering with NMHP was definitely worth it! Not that volunteering anywhere is ever not worth it, but, I can now get paid to do something I love.

It's located Downtown. Thats just CRAZY to me! I never thought in a million years that I'd have a job in downtown SLC. I must say, I think it's pretty cool. 
So, I've gone on long enough.... here's some pictures for you guys to drool over.

Photo: :D 

Photo: I wonder what Gizmo thinks?

Oh, forgot to mention! I can bring Gizmo with me, how awesome is that!?

And here's a video! It's a bit long, and there could be image issues since I took this video on my phone, but, you'll get it. I probably should warn you that the start of the video is basically all the dogs howling, so, it will be pretty loud!


So, this is now what I do for a living, and I couldn't be happier! 

1 comment:

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...